Originally designed to be the foundation of our Elite JK Suspension system. We have separated the system into stages for Jeep JK builds of all levels.
This is GenRight’s Jeep JK Flat Belly “Builders” Kit gives you all the benefits of a completely flat belly on your Jeep JK for maximum break over angle and added ground clearance, providing maximum off road performance by keeping the center of gravity as low as possible.
These are the same parts we used on the GenRight Off Road Terremoto Jeep JK. To learn more about GenRight’s coil over conversion kits for your Jeep Click Here.
(1) GenRight JK Elite Rear Double Triangulated 4 Link Cross member
(1) GenRight JK Elite Front 3 Link Cross member
(1) Transmission Mount
(1) 3/8″ thick 6061 T-6 Aluminum Flat Belly Skid Plate
GenRight Jeep JK 20 Gal Gas Tank
GenRight Jeep JK 25 Gal Gas Tank
GenRIght 23 Gallon Fuel Cell (Universal)
- This is not a bolt-on kit. It requires cutting and welding to be installed. Please see our list of Qualified GenRight Off Road Dealers who can install this on your Jeep.
- The gas tank must be relocated from the center of the vehicle to the rear to obtain a flat belly.
- With this kit, you can leave your existing suspension (trac bars, coil springs, shocks) and axles. Giving you the opportunity to do your build in more affordable stages.
- For optimal performance, please purchase our entire Elite Suspension System.
- The fuel tank hangs down 3″ below the frame. Make no other changes and this is the equivalent of running a 6″ taller tire!
- This is a “Builders Kit”. Builders Kit parts are sold to the guy who wants to “do it their way” and who does not need tech support. There are too many product combinations and variables for us to advise you sight unseen. If you need instructions or tech help, please buy the kit as we designed it.